- Plaid ® Hot Glue Gun Helpers
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Real Brown, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Sea Mist, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Barn Wood, 2 oz.
- Artsy Applique™ Linen Iron-On Transfers - Cream Flower
Loose bristle paintbrush
Velvet ribbon 1.25 yards 3/8” wide
Glitter chipboard letters xo
1. Paint the canvas with two coats of Seamist paint. Allow to dry.
2. Using low tack tape, tape off a border on the canvas. Paint the inside of the border with Real Brown paint. Use two coats if needed. Allow to dry.
3. Using a loose bristle brush, dry brush Barnwood over the canvas. Paint horizontal and vertical. Allow to dry.
4. Using hot glue attach ribbon around the outer edge of the canvas. Use an iron and pressing cloth to attach the three iron-ons to the canvas.
5. Hot glue the X and O to the canvas.