- Stiffy ® Fabric Stiffener, 8 oz.
- Plaid ® Hot Glue Gun Helpers
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Gold, 5 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Fabric, 8 oz.
Woven fiber placemat (round)
Large craft bowl
Medium craft bowl
Glass candleholder cylinder
Fall fabric motif
Fall floral picks
Fall leaf trim
Fall silk flowers
Fall felt leaf ribbon
1. Trim the burlap so it will fit around the glass candleholder cylinder. Make sure you leave a little extra for overlapping. Coat the outside of the cylinder fabric Mod Podge. Use a thick coat. Position the burlap on the cylinder. Smooth with your fingers. Use fabric Mod Podge to attach the fall fabric motif to the top-center of design. Allow to dry. Once dry, trim around the edge to get a smooth edge if needed.
2. Using a craft knife, cut a hole in the top of the pumpkin. Continue carving until the space is large enough to hold the burlap wrapped cylinder.
3. Using a foam paintbrush, apply 2 coats of Gold Extreme Glitter to the outside of the pumpkin. Allow to dry.
4. Place the candleholder cylinder in the carved hole. Using hot glue, attach silk flowers and fall trim to the base of the candleholder.