Location: Norcross, GA
The Marketing Intern will aid the Marketing department in product development execution, new product launches, and product life cycle management. Candidates should have excellent project management skills, an operational and service focus, as well as excellent computer skills. Must have availability for 25+ per week (M-F, 8 AM-6 PM); specific hours are flexible.
- Product Development Execution- Support the Category Directors and Product Managers, throughout the product development process. Work with resources to execute established objectives for product sourcing, design, packaging and merchandising.
- New Product Launch- Create presentation materials and physical product mock-ups to support customer presentations.
- Product Life Cycle Management- Assist in the management of the category performance by developing ranking reports, storyboards and monitoring competitive activity.
- Excellent project management skills - Organization, communication & multi-tasking skills. Detail oriented to coordinate multiple project activities and meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated with positive attitude, plenty of flexibility.
- Operational and service focus to meet customer (internal & external) satisfaction.
- Must be creative and have the ability to think out of the box.
- Excellent computer skills - Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Available for 25+ hours per week (M-F 8am-6pm), specific hours are flexible.