Paint is permanent after air drying for 21 days or can be baked to expedite permanence.
- Allow painted item to dry for 24 hours to be sure all layers of paint have dried.
- Place project in a cool oven, as the glass must heat gradually with the oven to avoid breakage; do not place glass in a hot oven.
- Set oven temperature to 350ºF.
- Once temperature has reached 350ºF, allow the project to bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, turn the oven off and let glass cool down completely before removing from the oven.
- Do not use for 72 hours.
Project can be Hand washed, or cleaned in the top rack of a standard, non-commercial dishwasher. Do not use in dishwasher if it has pot scrubbing features or top jets.
Please note: Fine Glitter Glass Paint, Glitter Craft Paint and Coarse Glitter Craft Paint cannot be baked and must air dry for 21 days for permanence.