Looking for a few fun ways to keep your kids busy over the summer? Plaid has a some super fun crafts that you and your kids will both love. All of these projects feature Apple Barrel paint and easy to find craft supplies. You don’t have to break the bank to create some awesome summer activities.
These creative projects can be completed quickly and with minimal supplies
Paper Plate Pig -
The perfect project for a rainy summer day inside
Easy Fish Necklaces
– Turn a cardboard tube into fun fish necklaces
Lion and Lamb Stuffed Puppets
– Create happy puppets out of brown paper bags
Turtle from Recycled Containers
– Turn your fruit/vegetable containers into a charming turtle.
Garden Snake Sign
- Create a snake sign or any favorite animal.
Keep them busy: Little hands will stay occupied for hours with these imaginative activities
Ladybug Vs. Bumblebee Tic Tac Toe
- Turn rocks in your yard into a tic tac toe game.
Soup Can Bowling –
Upcycle your soup/vegetable cans into a bowling game.
Summer Fun Activity Jar –
Use popsicle sticks to create an activity jar for when your kids say “I’m bored.”
Find more summer fun ideas on Plaid Online