Is it starting to feel like fall where you are? Our dropping temperatures remind us that Halloween is just around the corner! Our friends over at Unfinished Wood Co.
create some of the coolest pieces to adorn your home for the season! They have both custom monogram designs and shapes, from spiders (eek!) to decidedly less spooky pumpkins.
Spiders. Scary, if you ask us. Since that's what Halloween is all about, the bigger the better! Use these spiders
for the creepiest party decor on the block!
This monogrammed pumpkin takes you all the way through harvest season and makes any home more inviting!
For the ultimate frightful flair, make this monogrammed tombstone
- find out how to get the easy layered look below!
Painted Tombstone Monogram
• Brushes: 1" flat, #2 flat, small liner, old stencil brush
• Pattern for lettering (computer font or free-hand)
TIP: For best results, let paint dry between steps.
1. Basecoat all edges and 1" around front with Licorice.
2. Basecoat monogram and 1" around circle with Steel Gray.
3. Paint over Licorice and entire tombstone (except monogram) with Maui Sand.
4. Lightly sand edges to distress, revealing black and gray basecoat colors.
5. Use a pencil to lightly add name or message, then paint with the small flat brush and Licorice.
6. Highlight using Licorice and/or Steel Gray and the dry brush technique. To dry brush, lightly load the stencil brush with desired color and blot on a paper towel until brush is almost dry; very little paint is needed. Randomly brush design as desired.