From Design to Decor: Learn How to Concept, Design, and Paint Your Furniture
Have you ever wanted to paint your own furniture but aren''t sure where to start? While painting your own furniture pieces may seem daunting at first, our free video class gives you everything you need to know to get started!
We've tapped DIY furniture maven Barb Blair to share her secrets with us and are thrilled to bring you a FREE three part video course, From Design to Decor: Learn How to Concept, Paint and Style Your Furniture with Barb Blair.
Barb's passion in the "transformative power of paint" began in 2000 and the journey led her to open her furniture makeover shop in 2007, Knack Studios. Since then, she's also written a best selling book, Furniture Makeovers, and a second book, Furniture Makes the Room to help bring the joy of her craft to all.
Watch the video class now to learn:
- The formula to designing furniture with intention and finding inspiration
- The step-by-step furniture painting process and how to achieve a flawless finish
- How to use your piece to style a home you absolutely love
Access the free video classes below, and be sure to download the free eBook at the bottom of this page to accompany the class before you begin!
Part 1: How to Design DIY Painted Furniture Pieces
- Where to look for inspiration and how to begin
- Three questions to answer during the design process
- Four tips for successful furniture project design
Part 2: Learn To Paint Furniture
- A foolproof step-by-step painting process
- Barb's #1 tip on how to get the best coverage
- Essential materials you'll need
How to Style Your Furniture
- How to tell a story with decor pieces and using your home as a canvas
- Five tips for styling furniture
- How to use color throughout any space
Don't forget to click the button below to download the FREE eBook that accompanies this video series!