UKKONOOA is one of those blogs that you bump into and end up spending hours clicking through every page. The site is filled with page after page of incredible photography, creative ideas, inspirational road trips, and amazing craft projects. Trust us, you'll love traveling around the world and being inspired by our new fav super creative.
Check out this list of our top 10 favorite DIY projects from the blog and then jump over to see the magic for yourself!
1. Use Your Child's Artwork to Create Wonderful Pillows for Your Home
2. Make a Chalkboard Paint Wooden Block City
3. Make Raw Chocolate Eggs in the Shell
4. Make Chalkboard Animal Masks
5. Turn Wooden Letter Tiles into Magnets
6. Make a Modern Mushroom Tote Bag
7. Get Inspired to Create a Lovely Playroom for Your Kids
8. Get Inspired by the Wonderful Ideas for Creative Play
9. Make a Pair of Super Smiley Mittens
10. Make a Simple Chalkboard Paint ABC Book
What projects are you up to this Spring? Do you have a favorite blog that you would like us to review?