We take our cell phones everywhere these days, to the point that they are almost an extension of ourselves. Cute phone cases that express your personality are all the rage, but they can be so expensive! Why not recycle an old case into something totally you? Transform your doodles or coloring pages into a unique expression of your self using Mod Podge Ultra Matte Chalk and instructions from the latest "Craftable" video!
Rather leave the doodling to the pros? We've got you covered. Download and color these two FREE adult coloring book page printables which are featured in the video below and start your own crafting! You can find them here:
Skill Level: 1
Time to complete: 30 minutes
• Rescued cell phone case
• Mod Podge® Ultra Matte Chalk
• Mod Podge® Brush
• Colored Pencils
• Water Basin, Paper Towels
1. Print out black and white downloadable art provided.
2. Color image with color pencils.
3. Lay phone case over the image. Trace around the case.
4. Cut out. Cut out additional areas if necessary.
5. Coat the case with Mod Podge Ultra Matte Chalk.
6. Lay the image on the case and smooth out any bubbles.
7. Apply a top coat of Mod Podge.
8. Let dry completely before use.
Not feeling crafty now? Pin these for later!
Special thanks to Annabelle Grace for the awesome illustrations check out her Instagram