We have teamed up with Spoonflower
to create a fantastic dresser using their wrapping paper and Mod Podge! Spoonflower's mission is to give people who make unique things with fabric, giftwrap and wallpaper greater power to express themselves and to make their work available to others.
See below how this dresser was made.
• 34157 Folkart Home Décor Chalk Paint – Irish
• 50557E Folkart Basecoating Set
• CS11245 Mod Podge Hard Coat
• 24780 Mod Podge 2 pc Brush Set
• 12900 Seven-Piece Tool Kit
• Spoonflower Wrapping Paper
• Thrift Store Dresser
• Fine Sandpaper
• Soft Cloth
• Paper Plate
1. Remove all hardware from drawers.
2. Place dresser drawer face down onto the wrong side of the wrapping paper. Trace around each drawer with a pencil and cut out.
3. Basecoat the dresser with Irish. Once dresser dries add a second coat.
4. Paint the hardware Irish.
5. Lightly sand and then wipe the dust off with a damp cloth.
6. Brush Mod Podge Hard Coat on to one of the drawers.
Quickly add precut pieces of wrapping paper on top of the drawer smoothing out with your hand. Use the squeegee from the kit to smooth to remove any air bubble or excess Mod Podge. Wipe off any excess Mod Podge around the edges.
7. Repeat step 4 until all drawers are covered in paper. Allow Mod Podge to dry completely.
8. Add two coats of Hard Coat to the entire dresser. Allow to dry.
9. Use a small screwdriver to punch holes through the paper for the hardware. Add hardware to drawers.
If you love this dresser create your own with custome wall paper or fabric! Visit the Spoonflower
site to design an original design or buy fabric, wallpaper or gift wrap!