Ornate frame, Board that fits frame opening, Bakers twine, Glue, Blue chambray fabric, Sandpaper, Flat brush ½”, Wax paper, Chalk, Scissors, Hot glue gun, Water basin, Foam plates, Paper towels
- Apply Sheepskin to frame with brush. Let dry thoroughly between coats
- Lightly sand frame for a distressed appearance.
- Apply chalkboard paint to board insert referring to bottle instructions. Let cure before applying additional coat.
- Condition chalkboard by rubbing piece of chalk over surface and wiping with a paper towel.
- Create letters from alphabet mold using red Mod Melt and hot glue gun.
- Cut a piece of chambray fabric and place on wax paper. Apply matte Mod Podge® to both sides and let dry.
- Cut out banner triangles large enough to hold letter.
- Glue letters to fabric as shown.
- Cut a length of bakers twine and glue banner pieces to it by folding end over twine.
- Glue ends of twine behind frame centering banner letters.
: Use patriotic paper instead of fabric to create banner.