White plastic eggs, Brush basin or container for water, Foam plates or waxed palette, Paper towels, Small craft sticks, and Foam block
- Prepare white plastic eggs by inserting the wood craft stick at the base of each egg. This will provide a handle to hold onto while decorating the egg.
- While holding onto the craft stick handle, begin pouring small amounts of the desired FolkArt Pre-mixed Pouring colors directly onto the egg.
- NOTE: Hold the eggs directly over a foam plate or waxed palette to catch excess paint. After adding a couple drops of each color, rotate the egg and allow the paint to move and swirl into a desired pattern. If extra paint is needed, add a couple additional drops of color and swirl again.
- After painting, insert the wood stick handle into the Styrofoam block to hold the decorated egg upright, allowing it to dry.
- When completely dry, lightly spray mist each marbleized egg with FolkArt Clearcote to seal and protect.
- Remove the wood craft stick, then decorate!