Canvas, Stencil paintbrush, Tape, Bird coloring pages (2), Coloring pencils, Scissors, Flower paper punch, Paintbrush, Green embroidery floss, Decorative trim, Sticky back gems, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks
- Tape the stencil to the canvas. Tap your stencil brush into Pure Black. Tap off the excess. Paint the branch and leaf areas of the stencil. Lift the stencil and allow the paint to dry.
- Color the bird with your desired colors of pencils. Cut out the bird design. Color the second coloring sheet with the same pencils and punch flower shapes from the colored areas.
- Apply Mod Podge to the back of the bird and flowers. Place the bird on the branch area. Place the punched flowers on the leaf areas. Top-coat with more Mod Podge. Allow to dry for 4 hours.
- Using the Mod Melter, attach trim around the outer edge of the canvas.
- Using embroidery floss and a needle, freeform sew through the leaves to create texture.
- Add a gem to the center of each flower. Apply Dimensional Magic to each flower and the bird. For the flower, begin around the outer edge, work around the rhinestones and fill until the entire flower is covered. For the bird, begin around the outer edge and fill in the center. Dry for 24 hours in an undisturbed and non-drafty place.
PROJECT TIP: If you get an air bubble in your Dimensional Magic, just pop it with a sewing pin.