Subscribe to the Plaid Crafts Newsletter for craft project ideas, product news, our live events, and more!
Make beautiful abstract paintings like this one using Mod Podge Alcohol Inks. Create a simple and loose purple rose to decorate for spring with these easy instructions.
At a Glance:
This project features these great brands:
1. Protect surface with drop cloth.
2. To achieve this look, begin dropping alcohol onto the canvas and then one of the inks. Make the inks move with a heat gun or a hairdryer.
3. For the flower, use the purple. For the leaves, use the green. For blue berries use the darker blue.
4. Fill in the outside of the canvas with the lighter pink and purple.
5. Refer to the photo for color placement.
Learn how to get perfect Mod Podge projects everytime!
Learn basic steps of applying paper to wood using Mod Podge.
Cathie and Steve show you how to transfer photographs with Mod Podge.
Use these free lesson plans to craft an unforgettable experience in the classroom with one of these
* - Required Field
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.