Dominos, Holiday scrapbook paper, Scissors, Gems, Sewing pin, Pendant bail, Heavy-duty glue, Ribbons, Small magnets, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks
- Trim the papers to fit the top of the domino. You will want a large background piece and smaller pieces for layering. Use detail scissors to cut smaller details or designs.
- Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge to the domino and to the back of the background paper. Position the paper on the domino. Smooth with your fingers to remove any air-bubbles. Next, add the smaller pieces. Top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge.
- Using Mod Podge, glue gems to the domino. Allow to dry for 4 hours.
- Once dry, apply the Dimensional Magic. Begin on the outer edge and fill-in the center. If you get an air bubble you can pop it with a sewing pin. Allow to dry overnight in a non-drafty space. Don't move until dry.
- For magnets, glue a magnet to the back with heavy-duty glue.
- For a pendant, glue a bail to the back and string or add to a necklace.
- For an ornament, Use the Mod Melter to attach a ribbon around the domino.
- PROJECT TIP: Color copies are your best friend when altering dominos. Shrink papers and images on a color copier to create small design elements.