Foam paintbrush, Detail paintbrush, Small scraps of paper, Scissors, Rhinestones, Gem glue
- Begin by cutting a background paper that will fit the front of the locket. Attach the paper by applying a generous coat of Mod Podge to the back and front side of the paper. Position on the locket and use your fingers to press the paper around the curves of the locket. Don’t worry about crease lines.
- Next add a smaller decorative image to the inside of the locket using Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Glue a border of rhinestones around the image on the front of the locket.
- Using a detail brush, add a few clumps of the Glitter Mod Podge to the edges to add highlights and depth. Allow to dry.
- Squirt a small amount of Dimensional Magic over the image on the inside of the locket. Use a detail brush to spread the Dimensional Magic. Allow to dry and attach to any necklace.