Spiral notebook, Scrapbook paper, Pencil, Scissors, Foam paintbrush, Owl patch, Rhinestones
- Trace the front and back of the notebook onto the back-side of the scrapbook paper. Trim the paper to fit.
- Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge Ultra Matte Chalk to the back of the paper. Position the paper on the front of the notebook. Smooth with your fingers to remove any air-bubbles. Wait 15 minutes. Apply a top-coat of Mod Podge to the front. Dry for 2 hours. Do this for each side.
- Using fabric Mod Podge, glue the owl patch to the center of the notebook.
- Heat a red Mod Melt stick in a Mod Melter (or high temp glue gun). Squeeze into a mod mold. (We used 2 Gerber daisies and 4 corner flowers.) Allow to cool 7 minutes and pop out. Use Mod Podge to glue rhinestones to the center of the flowers. Using a Mod Melter, glue the corner pieces to the corners and the Gerbers to the owl.
- Add more rhinestones to the owl for extra pop.
PROJECT TIP: Personalize it with your name by adding paper letters with Mod Podge.