Spiral notebook, Scrapbook paper, Pencil, Scissors, Foam paintbrush, Owl patch, Rhinestones
- Trace the front and back of the notebook onto the back-side of the scrapbook paper. Trim the paper to fit.
- Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge Matte to the back of the paper. Position the paper on the front of the notebook. Smooth with your fingers to remove any air-bubbles. Wait 15 minutes. Apply a top-coat of Mod Podge to the front. Dry for 2 hours. Do this for each side.
- Using fabric Mod Podge, glue the owl patch to the center of the notebook.
- Heat a red Mod Melt stick in a Mod Melter (or high temp glue gun). Squeeze into a mod mold. (We used 2 Gerber daisies and 4 corner flowers.) Allow to cool 7 minutes and pop out. Use Mod Podge to glue rhinestones to the center of the flowers. Using a Mod Melter, glue the corner pieces to the corners and the Gerbers to the owl.
- Add more rhinestones to the owl for extra pop.
PROJECT TIP: Personalize it with your name by adding paper letters with Mod Podge.