Gold chenille stems, White feathers, White stiffened felt, #1 liner brush, 1/4” flat brush, 1/4” stencil brush, Scissors, Craft glue, Frosted glass ball ornament
- Mix 1 part Autumn Leaves to 2 parts Wicker White & paint circle on front of ornament.
- Apply face using liner brush & handle end of paint brush. Add cheeks in Autumn Leaves with very dry stencil brush. Apply dots around face in Champagne with handle end of paint brush.
- Using liner brush, paint starbursts & dots around rest of ornament in Gold Extreme Glitter.
- Stencil Gold Extreme Glitter onto felt & brush lightly onto tips of feathers. Let dry.
- Cut donut shape out of felt to fit over bottom of ornament. Glue chenille stem around edge. Bend bottom stem of feathers & glue underneath collar. Glue entire constructed piece to bottom of ornament.
- Twist chenille stem into halo shape & attach to top of ornament with glue.