Angel Wings Stencil, Canvas tote bag, 3/8” stencil brush, Stencil tape or stencil adhesive, Foam plate, Paper towels, Wax-covered cardboard
- Prewash tote in mild soap and water to remove sizing. Allow to dry then iron.
- Insert wax-covered cardboard inside tote bag.
- Position stencil; either tape in place or use stencil adhesive.
- Dip brush into puddle of paint; wipe on paper towel to remove excess.
- Begin stenciling in a circular motion by placing bristles on an uncut area of the stencil. Move brush gradually into an opening of the stencil.
- Stencil in this sequence: heart background, Metallic Silver Sterling; center heart, Hot Pink; heart border, Baby Pink; wings, Navy.
- Clean up with mild soap and water.