Martha Stewart Vintage Decor - Pear, Light grit sandpaper, Cotton cloth
- Basecoat frame with Pear, let dry.
- To create a very heavy distressing like on this frame, apply a thin coat of wax between 2 colors. Let wax dry for one hour.
- Apply second color over Pear covering completely, paint with River Rock. Let dry. Apply 2 coats if needed.
- Sand to create distressed finish. This project was sanded more to create a very distressed finish. Sand enough to bring out the Pear basecoat.
- Apply clear wax to frame, following directions on wax, let dry and buff with soft cloth.