Primer, Paint brushes, Sandpaper, Painters tape, Burlap, Quilt batting, Staple gun and staples, Spray adhesive
- Sand the bench to remove factory finish and then prime.
- When dry, paint with Lime Green.
- When dry, mix four parts water and one part Pure
Black and use this to “glaze” bench.
- Cut piece of burlap large enough to cover top of bench.
- Using painters tape, attach stencil to center
of burlap and stencil with Pure Black paint mixed with Textile Medium according
to instructions on bottle.
- Cut quilt
batting to fit top of bench seat and attach with spray adhesive. When stencil is dry, wrap around seat over
quilt batting, being careful to center stencil on seat. Adhere to seat using staple gun and staples.