¾” Spouncer, White primer, Scrapbook papers, 1” flat brush, Twine, Buttons, Hot glue, Sandpaper, Scissors, Pencil, 3 wood blocks 3 ½”x 5 3/8”x 2 ½”, 3 wood blocks 2 ½”x 5 3/8” x 2 ½”, White candle
1. Sand wood blocks, basecoat with a white primer.
2. Basecoat with Vintage White. Using a white candle, rub the wax on the edges of the block. Basecoat with Autumn Leaves. When the blocks are completely dry, sand the edges where the candle wax was applied.
3. Mix 1 part water with 1 part Coffee Bean. Using either a soft clean rag or paper towel rub the mixture to the blocks to give an aged look.
4. Lay the front of the blocks on the back of the paper and trace. Cut out the papers and apply to the front of the blocks with Matte Mod Podge.
5. Apply another coat of Mod Podge to the entire block.
6. Stencil the letters to the front of the block with Pure Black. Apply another coat of Mod Podge to the blocks.
7. Thread a few buttons with twine and tie in a knot. Hot glue the buttons to the block as shown.