Four 1 3/8” wood squares, Four ¾” wood circles, Two 1 ½” wood circles, Stacked flower wood appliqué, Aqua blue satin ribbon 3/8”, Two periwinkle blue buttons, Plastifoam wreath 12” UPC 0 46501 00120 7, Felting wool yarn UPC 0 57355 29741 8 New Iris, #1 Liner brush, ¼” flat brush, 1/8” stencil brush, Glue, Tape, Scissors, Ruler
1. Paint wood squares Medium Blue. Paint flower appliqué Buttercream and Jamaican Sea as shown. Paint all circles Soft Apple.
2. Tape off 1/8” border on squares and paint Jamaican Sea. When dry, tape off ¼” border from edges of squares and paint Buttercream. Do not remove tape and stencil letters in Terra Cotta.
3. With liner brush, paint all details on face except eyes, whiskers and mouth. Use opposite end of brush to create dots for eyes. Use extremely dry stencil brush to apply cheeks with Terra Cotta.
4. Apply Hologram glitter to all wood circles, inside square of blocks entire wood appliqué. Let dry and apply second coat.
5. Add details in black to lion face with liner brush. Use opposite end of brush to create dots for eyes.
6. Wrap yarn around wreath.
7. Glue pieces to wreath as shown. Leave off last two circles at ends of wood squares.
8. Arrange and glue ribbon to wreath as shown. Glue last two circles down.