Assorted sized Ball jars, Rubbing alcohol, Fine grit sandpaper, Flat brush ½”, Paper towels, Water basin, Foam plates, Raffia
- Wash glass jars with mild soap and water. Wipe dry. Wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue.
- Using flat brush, apply one coat of chalk paint to jars. Let dry referring to paint bottle instructions.
- Apply second coat of paint. Let dry thoroughly.
- Lightly sand with sandpaper until desired weathered effect is reached.
- Add raffia around top of jars.