Wine glass, Alcohol, Paper towel, Medium paintbrush, Detail paintbrush
1. Wipe the glass clean with rubbing alcohol. Be sure to leave an area paint free near the lip area for drinking.
2. Working on the front of the glass paint the word, “BANG” with cobalt paint. Allow to dry.
3. Once dry, use a detail paintbrush to add highlights to the letters with wicker white paint.
4. Add swirls and dots with lipstick red and wicker white paint
5. Follow the instructions on the bottle for heat setting the paint.