FolkArt ® Painted Finish Kit - Concrete #5067, FolkArt ® Painted Finishes - Brush Set, 3 pc. #5080, Ornate oval frame, Brush basin or container for water, Foam plates, Paper towels
- Pour a small amount of both Light and Dark Concrete onto a foam plate.
- Wipe frame with a damp paper towel to remove dust or dirt.
- Load a Shortie Brush with Light Concrete. Using a dabbing motion to create texture, apply a medium-to-thick application of Light Concrete to the ornately molded frame.
- Create additional depth of color to the painted concrete by applying Dark Concrete randomly in shadow areas using the same dabbing motion while the Light Concrete is still wet on the surface.
- For added interest, wet the Shortie Brush with water, then dab the wet brush onto random areas of the frame to create a drip or run of color. Allow to dry.
- Let the stiff bristles of the Shortie Brush do the work for you to push the thick concrete paint into the small crevices of the molded frame.
- Be sure to stand back and look at the ornate frame once it is dry. If you missed a crevice, simple repeat the application of FolkArt Painted Finishes Light and Dark Concrete.