Cube ornament 2-3/8”, Flat craft paintbrush, Fun foam - black, 2 small green jewels for eyes, Scissors, Hot glue gun
Get the Pattern
- Pour a small amount each of Extreme Glitter Purple, Black and Gold into the glass ornament. Cover the top and shake to cover the entire inside of the ornament. Place the ornament upside down in a paper cup to drain the excess paint overnight. Let dry in front of fan if possible to speed drying time. Rotate ornament occasionally for even drying.
- Cut out bat wings, ears, and face from the black fun foam. Hot glue to ornament as shown.
- Glue jewel eyes into place.
- Paint metal ornament cap with Licorice.
- Using flat craft brush, paint Black Extreme Glitter onto wings and edges of ears.