Hot glue, Foam paintbrushes, Detail painteres, Paper Towel, Embellishments: tiny birds; moss; paper flowers; pearl sprays, Small birdhouse
- Paint all the roofs with Calypso Sky. Paint two if the matching houses Lime Green. Paint the other matching house Lemon Custard. Paint the topper house Baby Pink. Paint details like stripes or polka-dots onto each house.
- Faux patina the roof by dipping a scrunched up paper towel into Light Blue and Sterling Silver paint. Dap the paper towel onto the roofs of the houses.
- Paint a layer of Crackle Medium over each house and roof. Allow the Crackle Medium to dry thoroughly. This is very important.
- Blend 1-part Blending Gel with 1-part Whicker White. Working quickly, paint the mixture over the entire house and roof. This will create a crackled wash. Repeat for each house.
- Place two matching houses on your work surface (side by side), turn the other matching house upside down and glue the roof to the roofs of the other two houses. Glue the topper house the base of the upside down house.
- Embellish the condo further by hot gluing moss, tiny birds, paper flowers and pearl sprays to the houses, roofs and openings.