9x12 Clipboard, Brown craft paper, Scissors, Ruler, Pencil, Hot glue or craft glue
1. Remove the clip from the board.
2. Crinkle the brown craft paper and decoupage to the front of the clipboard with Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
3. Paint the front of the board with different shades of Cool Blue mixed with White.
4. Cut a 5x9 pocket and paint with Cool Blue with a small amount White mixed in.
5. Cut a 3x9 pocket. Add more White to the blue mixture and paint.
6. Cut a 2x9 pocket. Add more white and paint with the mixture.
7. Cut a wave into the top of each paper pocket. Glue the pockets to the front of the clipboard.
8. Paint the sun mixing Banana and Apricot. Paint the rays with the same paint mixture.
9. Add a smiley face to the sun with Black and outline the sun and the rays. Using a dry brush, age the edge of the clipboard with a small amount of Black.