Metal canisters, Purple spray paint, Three coordinating fabrics – purple; floral and dots, Purple ribbon 3/8 inch, Green ribbon 3/8 inch, Two frozen juice lids, Black permanent ink marker, 2 magnets, Hot glue gun
- Clean and dry canisters and juice lids.
- Spray paint lids, bottom canisters and juice lids purple.
- Prepare fabric as directed with Fabric Modge Podge. Measure and cut strips of fabric to fit around canisters as shown.
- Use Gloss Mod Podge to glue fabric strips one strip at a time to the canisters while working around each side of the canister smoothing out any air bubbles.
- Use Fabric Mod Podge to glue purple ribbon around canisters.
- Give canisters three more coats of Gloss Mod Podge (be careful not to get glue on the metal); allow to dry in between coats.
- Spray canisters with acrylic sealer.
- Use black permanent ink marker to write “Flour” and “Sugar” on lids and add small dashes, or stitching lines, around edges.
- Add ribbon and magnets with hot glue. Place magnetic labels on canisters after 48 hours or when canisters are cured.