FolkArt ® Easy to Paint Rub-On Patterns - Foliage #5203, Flat brush ¼”-1/2”, Stencil brush ¼” – ½”, Liner brush #1, Burnisher or craft stick, Stretched canvases 5” x 5” and 10” x 10”, Glue, Paper towels, Brush basin
- Base coat large canvas Bayberry and small canvas Jamaican Sea.
- Place book or hard surface under large canvas to give a firm surface when transferring pattern. Transfer vine pattern horizontally over entire canvas.
- Use Clover and Soft Apple to paint vines. Fill in any gaps with vine curls using liner brush.
- Using a very dry stencil brush, swirl Titanium White onto small canvas to create clouds.
- Stencil bird to canvas in colors shown blending paint for a soft look. Refer to photo for color placement.
- Add details with liner brush.
- Glue small canvas to center of large canvas.