Small wooden birdhouse, 2 old iced tea spoons, Stencil brush, ¾" flat brush, Liner brush, 3/8" drill bit, Drill, Epoxy gel, Needle nose pliers
- Drill 7 holes in the roof of one side of house.
- Basecoat birdhouse Wicker White and roof and bottom Licorice.
- Using the liner brush make random looping lines all over the birdhouse using Fresh Foliage.
- Stencil the ladybugs on front using the Lipstick Red and Licorice. Allow to dry and the add Wicker White highlights with liner brush, outline body with Licorice.
- Bend the 2 iced tea spoons in the middle. Place the needle nose pliers in the center and then bend upward.
- Paint the ladybugs on back of spoons. Paint the wings Engine Red, the head and body Licorice and the eyes Wicker White. Add Wicker White highlights to wings and body. Add a small Licorice dot to the center of the eye. Allow to dry.
- Glue to roof as shown in photo using the epoxy gel.