Hand Saw, Old Bottle for Vase, Foam Paintbrushes, Hot Glue, Embellishments: tiny birds; moss; paper flowers; pearl sprays
- Using the size of your bottle as a guide, cut a hole in the top of the bird house. The bottle should be able to slip into the hole and rest on the floor of the house.
- Paint the house with Calypso Sky. Paint the base Lime Green. Paint the roof Lemon Custard. Paint the topper house Baby Pink. Paint details like stripes or polka-dots onto each house.
- Paint a layer of Crackle Medium over each house and roof. Allow the Crackle Medium to dry thoroughly. This is very important.
- Blend 1-part Blending Gel with 1-part Whicker White. Working quickly, paint the mixture over the entire house and roof. This will create a crackled wash. Repeat for each house.
- Embellish the house further by hot gluing moss, tiny birds, paper flowers and pearl sprays to the houses, roofs and openings. Place the vase in the hole. Fill vase with water and place a fresh flower in the vase.