Simplicity 1” White Satin Headband-70659785368, Celebrate It 3/8” Yellow Grosgrain Ribbon-400100248355, Light Teal ruffle ribbon, Fabric Glue, White thread, Needle, Scissors, Ruler
- Cross two pieces of the yellow ribbon in the back at one end and adhere with fabric glue. Wrap the headband with the ribbon, crossing the two ribbons. Secure the ribbon in a few places in the back as you wrap the headband.
- Cut five pieces of yellow ribbon 2 ½” long. With a piece of thread, start a running stitch at the top corner on the end of the piece of ribbon. Continue the stitch across one side and up the other end. Pull the ends of the threads together to create a petal and secure with a knot. Repeat the steps for the other petals.
- Using a piece of thread stitch the five petals together at the bottom of each petal. Secure the ends of thread together to create a flower. Repeat the steps for the other two yellow ribbon flowers and the two light teal flowers.
- Create the butterfly and bird pieces with the Mod Melts and Mod Molds listed. Paint the pieces with Ocean Cruise.
- Paint the bird nest with Wicker White and the eggs with Ocean Cruise.
- With a dry stencil brush and Wicker White, rub the edges of the pieces lightly.
- Hot glue the pieces to the ribbon flowers and glue to the headband.