Large white Funkin, Stencil brush, Paint brush, Painters tape, Rubber band, Fabric tape measure, Pencil, Eraser, Black Sharpie
1. Place rubber band around center of pumpkin; measure the diameter, divide into fourths and mark with a small dot using pencil (You should have four small dots).
2. Create a design by stenciling the large Fleur de Lis four times around each dot using Pure Black (You should have four designs); See photo for reference. Erase pencil markings.
3. Use painter’s tape to cover the outer parts of flower design with largest center, leaving only the center open. Stencil four times evenly between each design. (See photo for reference).
4. Stencil the large Fleur de Lis design above and below each flower center. (See photo for reference).
5. Define design by drawing a line with black Sharpie around design (See photo for reference).
6. Stencil the elongated flower design evenly on top of pumpkin encircling the stem.
7. Paint stem of Pumpkin with Pure Black.
PROJECT TIP: Change the colors for a totally different look or add rhinestones to create sparkle!