Wood snowflake silhouette, 12x12 Black Gingham paper, 12x12 Holiday pattern paper, 1” doll head, ½” round bead, 5/8” round bead, 3/8” white ribbon, Craft glue, Xacto knife, 1” flat brush
- Basecoat the snowflake, the doll head, two medium beads, and six small beads with Licorice.
- Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the back of the black and white gingham paper. Adhere the snowflake to back of the paper. Allow to dry completely.
- Cut the holiday paper in half and glue the two backs together using Mod Podge. Apply a few coats to both sides of the paper.
- Using the Xacto knife trim the excess paper off the snowflake. Cut the holiday paper into ¼” strips.
- Apply another coat of Mod Podge to the top of the snowflake.
- Cut the strips in half. Curl the one end and glue to the snowflake as shown with craft glue. Repeat for the rest of the snowflake. Glue the large black bead in the center.
- String the other beads onto the ribbon. Tie a knot in the ribbon between each bead. String the ribbon end through the front of the hole on the snowflake and tie into a knot.