- Gallery Glass ® Surfaces - Leading Blanks, #16051
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Champagne, 2 oz., #16094
1. Enlarge pattern to desired size. Take the pattern design and place it underneath the Leading Blank (the smooth side of the blank should be up). Use tape tip for fine line detail.
2. Following the pattern lines, lead the design by squeezing Liquid Leading from the bottle onto the Leading Blank. Let dry completely for at least 8 hours.
3. Fill in the design with Window Color. The numbers on the pattern correspond to the last three numbers of the Window Color number. Use a toohpick to smooth paint and eliminate bubbles.
4. Allow the Window Color to dry completely for at least 8 hours. Peel the design from the Leading Blank and apply to any glass surface.
Note: Clings are not removable when applied to hard plastic surfaces such as Plexiglas. Window Color is not recommended for outdoor use, surfaces that are damp or have frequent condensation, or surfaces whose temperature during application is below 45° F or above 90° F. Do not apply to painted surfaces, appliances, wood, or skin.
Get the Pattern