Small foam pumpkin, Large foam pumpkin, Spray primer, Foam paintbrush, Craft knife, Hot glue gun, Lime yellow paper, Scissors, Detail paintbrushes, Marabou feather, Ribbons, Sticky back felt
- Prime the pumpkins and allow to dry. Using a foam paintbrush coat with two coats of Pure Black paint. Allow to dry.
- Paint each pumpkin with two coats Black Extreme Glitter. Let dry between coats.
- Using a craft knife carve away the stem portion of the large pumpkin. Place the small pumpkin on the large one and use hot glue to secure.
- Cut almond shaped cat eyes from yellow paper. Coat the back with Mod Podge and position on the small pumpkin. Top coat with a layer of Mod Podge. Once dry, paint Pure Black circles in the center of the eyes. Add small dots using a detail paintbrush and Titanium White. Paint a nose and whiskers with Lemonade.
- Hot glue marabou trim around the neckline of the cat. Working on the bottom of the cat, coil the trim around the base leaving a tail. Hot glue to secure.
- Hot glue a Halloween themed ribbon to the neck.
- Cut four triangle ears from sticky back felt. Adhere them to the cat by sticking two together at the top. Stick the bottoms to the cat.