¼” and ¾” Spouncers®, Glass marble discs (white), Glass ivy bowl, 0 Liner brush, #4 Round paintbrushe
- Use ¾” Spouncer with Wicker White to paint circles for eyes on front of bowl.
- Use ¼” Spouncer and Hauser Green to paint iris on white eyeballs on the bowl, and eye circles on one side of each marble disc.
- When dry, use handle end of paintbrush dipped in Licorice to paint pupils on all eyes.
- Use round brush and Hauser Green to paint letter B in front of eyes on vase.
- Use liner brush and Licorice to paint stitches on letter B; let dry.