#8 brush, #2 Flat brush, #1 Liner brush, 5 x 7 pink frame, Your choice of assorted coordinating scrapbook sheets, Stickers, Paper flowers, Sayings, Embellishments, White tulle, Assorted embellishments -beads gems pearls and or buttons, Double stick tape, Quick grip glue, Scissors, Alcohol, Water basin, Paper towels, Palette
The idea behind this project is to create a collage that will appear under the glass, add a few embellishments on the frame itself, and then use the Enamels to paint and embellish the outside of the glass.
- Select and cut a 5 x 7 background from scrapbook paper.
- Select coordinating embellishments and coat desired embellishments with Extreme Glitter Hologram. When dry, arrange and place embellishments on background paper with double stick tape. Leave areas where you can paint your inspirational words and ribbons.
- Clean glass with alcohol and assemble frame.
- Using the #2 flat brush loaded with Magenta, paint breast cancer awareness ribbon. Allow to dry and using same brush, paint the worda Faith, Prayer, or inspirational words of your choice. Allow to dry.
- Load the liner with Baby Pink and paint inside the Magenta areas on the ribbon and words for highlights. Pick up a bit of Wicker White and paint a few extra strokes on top of the Baby Pink strokes for extra highlights.
- Create and assemble floral embellishments and ribbon for outside of frame. Secure to frame with glue. Enamels will cure in 21 days.