3/4" scruffy brush, 1/4" scruffy brush, #8 brush, #2 flat brush, #1 liner brush, Flat round glass ornament, Assorted ribbon, Iridescent fine glitter, Snowflakes, Beads, Gems, Scissors to cut ribbon, Alcohol to clean glass, Water basin, Paper towels, Palette
- Clean ornament with alcohol and do not touch with fingers prior to painting. Remove metal cap and handle ornament carefully while painting.
- Load 3/4" Scruffy with Wicker White and paint entire exterior of ornament except for a about a 2.3" circle in center front, leave that clear. While still wet, sprinkle entire white painted area ornament with fine iridescent glitter (you could also use Extreme Glitter Hologram in lieu of fine glitter). Allow to dry.
- Load the # 8 flat brush with Magenta and paint metal cap.
- Using the #2 flat brush loaded with Magenta, paint breast cancer awareness ribbon. Allow to dry and using same brush, paint the word Faith or word of your choice. Allow to dry.
- Load the liner with Baby Pink and paint inside the Magenta areas on the ribbon and word Faith for highlight. Pick up a bit of Wicker White and do just a few touches for extra highlights.
- Load one edge of the 1/4" scruffy with Magenta and tap those snowy areas to highlight center clear glass opening.
- When ornament is dry, fill half way with snowy glitter flakes, gems, sequins, and any other embellishments of your choice. Replace lid.
- Cut various coordinating ribbons and tie on ornament hanger. Enamels will cure in 21 days.