Mod Podge ® Podgeable Paper Flip Books - Nature, 3 Piece Box Set with Tray, Foam Plate, Paper Towels, Wax Candle, Fine Grit Sandpaper, Paintbrush – ¾” Flat, Scissors, Small Brass Charm Embellishments, E6000 Glue
- Using ¾” Flat Brush, base coat wood surface with Mushroom. Allow to dry.
- Sand smooth using fine grit sandpaper and reapply Mushroom base coat.
- When completely dry, rub candle over all edges and a few random areas
over top surface.
- Base coat Titanium White over entire surface and allow to dry.
- Sand entire surface smooth once more to distress. Note:
Areas where candle wax was applied will reveal Mushroom base coat.
- Cut desired paper designs using scissors. Carefully place paper patterns where desired
over wood surfaces and Mod Podge in place.
Smooth in place and reapply Mod Podge over paper.
- Apply Matte Mod Podge to top of paper circle; apply matching mod podge
shape directly over mod podge’d paper and apply pressure to smooth paper. Allow to dry. If desired, apply 3D dimension
by adding a bird to top of shape. Allow
- When dry, trim excess paper from shape if necessary.
- Apply Dimensional Mod Podge Clear and/or Silver over desired elements
and allow to dry.
- Using E6000 adhesive, glue brass charm embellishments and mod podge
shape where desired.