Small candle with lid, Anchor scrapbook paper, Paintbrush, Scissors, Sand, Ribbon, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks
- Clean and remove any labels from the candle.
- Trim the anchor paper to fit around the candle. Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the back of the paper. Position on the candle and smooth with your fingers to remove any air bubbles. Allow to dry. Top-coat of desired.
- Paint the lid with a thick layer of Mod Podge and dip into a bowl of sand. Allow to dry 2 hours.
- Heat a Mod Melt stick in the Mod Melter. Fill the sand dollar mold with the heated Mod Melt. Wait 7 min. for cooling. Once cooled, pop out and paint with a coat or two of Pearl White.
- Glue the sand dollar to the top of the lid with Mod Melts and toe a ribbon around the jar.
- PROJECT TIP: This same technique would work on any jar wedding favor or message bottle.