- Mod Podge Mod Melts, White #24887
- Mod Podge Mod Mold, Flowers #24889
- Mini High Temp Glue Gun
- Paint Brush
- Glass Candleholder
- Burlap Fabric
- Hot Glue
- Felt Snowflake
- Create the Mod Melt rose by heating a Mod Melt stick in a high-temp hot glue gun. Squeeze the melt into the flower molds. Allow the melt to cool for 7 min. Remove the melt from the mold and finish with paint. Use two coats of Cardinal Red paint. Once dry top-coat with Red Extreme Glitter. Using Mod Podge, glue a pearl to the center.
- Trim the burlap fabric to fit around the glass candleholder. Hot glue the burlap to the candleholder.
- Hot glue a felt snowflake to the center of the candleholder. Hot glue the rose Mod Melt to the center of the snowflake.
Glitter not your thing? Instead of Extreme Glitter, use Mod Podge Gloss to seal the Rose Mod Melt.