Cutting mat, Heart shaped glass ornaments, Small buttons to fill ornaments, Craft knife or scissors, Palette knife
1. Squirt equal amounts of Lime Green, Green Shimmer, and Crystal Clear Window Color on a Leading Blank. Mix and smooth paints with a palette knife. Set aside and let dry overnight.
2. Repeat above step using Ruby Red and Red Shimmer.
3. Adjust button pattern to desired size. Place the button pattern under the Leading Blank and trace the design with Liquid Lead, one button for every ornament. Let dry 8 hours.
4. Paint buttons using the Ruby Red Shimmer Window Color or Green Shimmer Window Color. Let dry overnight.
5. Place whole sheets of dry Gallery Glass color on your cutting mat. Using a craft knife, cut strips of zig zags. See photo for reference.
6. Place one “button” in the center of the ornament and apply zig zag strips around the back of the ornament to attach on either side of the “button”. Cut strips to size with a craft knife or scissors.
7. Apply Window Color to the tops of the ornaments above the zig zag line. Hang to dry.
8. Fill ornaments with buttons when completely dry.