Brown plaid fabric, Glass ball ornament, Burlap, Cream buttons. Black embroidery floss, Embroidery needle, Hot glue, Scissors
1. Using the template, cut enough pieces of fabric to cover the ornament.
2. With Antique Mod Podge, glue the pieces of fabric to the ornament, overlapping the edges.
3. Trim the excess fabric off and apply a top coat of Antique Mod Podge to the entire ornament.
4. Cut a 1” x 1 ½” piece of burlap. At the top end of the burlap stitch the snowman’s hat. Hot glue the buttons in place.
5. Hot glue the burlap to the ornament.