Raisinets candy box, Poster board, Coordinating scrapbook paper, Scrapbook paper with Christmas text, White tissue paper, Tiny wiggle eyes, Coordinating buttons, Coordinating thread, Foam Adhesive Squares, Scissors, Craft knife, Hot glue, 4 different coordinating 1/8" ribbon, 1/4" ribbon, Small flat brush, 1/8" hole punch,
- Open candy box up with craft knife by carefully going along glued seams. Do not cut the box with craft knife. Cut off 1 1/2" from one end. Refold cut end to match the pre made folds and cuts on the other end.
- Cover the outside of box with paper using the Matte Mod Podge. Once dry cut out opening from the front of the box to make a 2 1/2" x 5" window.
- Measure the back of the inside of box and cut paper to fit. Glue to inside back of box. Allow to dry and then glue back together with hot glue. Add a Mod Podge finish.
- Make a hole in the top of ornament box using craft knife. Cut off 12" of 1/4" ribbon and insert into top of ornament and tie in a knot. Cut several pieces of 1/8" ribbon from all four colors about 4" long and tie around the 1/4" ribbon.
- To make Santa use the cut out piece from the front window opening of candy box. Using the pattern given, cut out the Santa shape. Cut out the hat and the face from paper and glue into place with Mod Podge on to the Santa shape. Glue an extra piece of scrapbook paper used for the face to some poster board. Once dry cut out the nose. For beard and hat, tear pieces of white tissue paper, apply lots of Mod Podge and crinkle up together and apply to the Santa shape. Continue until it is complete. Add top coat of Mod Podge to the hat and face of Santa. Once it is dry add the Sparkle Mod Podge on top.
- Glue the eyes in place and add nose with foam adhesive square. Add Lipstick Red for cheeks. Using the end of a small screwdriver, make a small indention for mouth and paint black. 7. Stack 3 adhesive squares and add Santa to the inside of the box.
- Cut out and glue trim the outside of the opening. Add string to the buttons and hot glue into corners.
- Cut out different words for paper and glue to poster board to make stronger. Add to outside of box using the foam squares. Add icons or words to the ribbon at top. The "25" is added on by punching 2 holes at the top and bottom and then inserting ribbon through the front around the 1/4" and then back through other hole to the front. Now you have two ends that you can tie together at the front. On the ornament it is repeated at the bottom as well.