Paper ornament, Halloween scrapbook paper – candy corn theme, 1” Flat brush, Liner brush, Pencil, Scissors
- First trace the ornament onto the scrapbook paper with the pencil. Trace one side and then flip over and trace the other. Cut both pieces out just inside the lines with the scissors.
- Basecoat the ornament with Lemon Custard. Give at least two coats. Allow to dry.
- Decoupage the scrapbook paper to the ornament with the Mod Podge. Coat the ornament with Mod Podge and apply the paper, smoothing with your fingers. Allow to dry for 15 – 20 minutes and then flip over and do the other side.
- Coat the entire ornament with at least two coats of Mod Podge. Allow to dry for at least one hour.
- Using the candy corn pattern and the liner, paint the outline of the candy corn onto one side of the ornament with Licorice. Paint the base of the candy corn Lemon Custard, the middle Pure Orange and the top Wicker White. Allow to dry. Using the floating medium, float a thin line of Light Periwinkle down the left side of the candy corn. Dry brush some Wicker White onto the right side of the candy corn over the Pure Orange.
- Add the candy corn face, arms and legs with the liner and Licorice. Allow to dry and then repeat to step 5 for the other side. Allow the ornament to dry for 24 hours before using.