Carnival tickets, Foam paintbrush, Rubber bands, Felt square, Tacky glue
- Unroll the top five layers of tickets. Apply Mod Podge to the backs of these tickets and reroll back together. Keep the roll tight; these tickets will form the brim of the bowl. Use rubber bands to secure, if needed, while the glue dries.
- Use your fingers to press the roll into a bowl form, pushing in the center and gently pulling on the sides to form a bowl shape.
- Apply Mod Podge to the outside and inside of the ticket bowl.
- Let dry; repeat with two more coats of Mod Podge.
- Cut a piece of cardstock the size of the bottom of the bowl. Glue to the bowl bottom with tacky glue. Cut a piece of felt the same size and attach with tacky glue.
Look for ticket rolls at office supply and party shops.