Mod Podge Sheer Colors - Green, Porcelain mitten, Plastic spoon, Foam bowl, Pink ribbon, ½” Flat brush, Ziplock sandwich bag, Tape, Liner, Scissors
- Brush the Green Sheer Color all over the mitten. Allow to dry.
- Squeeze some of the Collage Clay into a bowl and mix a small amount of Lime Green and stir with the spoon. Cut the corner off the sandwich bag and insert the corner into the star tip. Stick your finger inside the bag and then into the opening of the star tip. Wrap the tape around the sandwich bag and the top of the tip while your finger is still in bag. Squeeze the tape so that when the bag is squeeze none of the clay will come out of sides.
- Spoon the green clay into the bag. Close bag and then start making your stars. Cover the top of the mitten. Make the letters with the Alphabet Mold and the Blue melts. Press into the clay.
- Paint the Deep Ocean Blue stipes onto the mitten. Allow everything to dry completely and then add a coat of the Extreme Glitter.
- Add a pink ribbon hanger.